Another big step in the development of IntelliWare!
The Source editing window is now enabled: you can use the integrated text editor to work on your code.
- button "open", "save", "save as","find", "cut", "copy" and "paste" are working
- "find" and richtextbox scrollbars must be revised
The text editor is only the first step for the dev tool, what I mean to realise is a "test" button that assemble and run the code written in the text editor in one touch!
- routine to check if the .asm is saved before quitting is now working
- major menu handling bug has been fixed
and more: in the About window you can find now Linklabels for browsing external web sites
A good surprise: the package comes with three games included!!
firegirl,shape escape and zombie marbles from Minigame Compo! Games are originally programmed by J. Doherty
Download IntelliWare at http://www.intellivisionworld.com/Download/Download.asp?iwDwn=50&iwCod=INTWRWN025B
What's planned next:
- must work on the assembler support and further integration of the jzintv
- some kind of feedback handling from user will be implemented, by a commentary window
- I want to eliminate the cmd window when playing games
- I will enable 640*480 resolution....
Remember there is now a dedicated topic in the forum at
See you then!